Stand on the eastern most edge of the Australian continent at lifestyle capital and international tourism magnet, Byron Bay. See cliff top Cape Byron Lighthouse, trendy shops, eateries and the sapphire blue Pacific Ocean. If you are lucky, spot turtles, dolphins and whales. We stop at award-winning Tropical Fruit World for Mount Warning views, exotic fruits, cafeteria and gift shopping. Take home some rare fruits!
BYRON BAY HIGHLIGHTS & TROPICAL FRUIT WORLD
Visit bohemian seaside town, Byron Bay and stand on a majestic rocky headland with 100m cliffs at the site of Cape Byron Lighthouse.
GOLD COAST DEPARTURE
|08:00||DEPART GOLD COAST HOTEL|
BYRON BAY LIGHTHOUSE
Standing on a bald rocky cliff, this working lighthouse marks the eastern most point of the Australian continent. Built in 1901 visitors can walk on the headland, get their bearings and spot wildlife. The lighthouse is situated 3 kilometres northeast of the township of Byron Bay.
BYRON BAY TOWNSHIP
This trendy town has an international charm offering unique shopping, pristine beaches, market stalls, fun activities for every budget, a beachside Aussie pub and quality dining choices to suit every nationality. Stroll on the beach or put your feet up at a chic cafe.
G36L: Upgrade to the tour with meal option and you will be served a delicious alfresco lunch at the exclusive hotel, The Byron at Byron.
G36: For those passengers not opting for the included lunch (own cost), rest assured the township of Byron Bay offers much choice from casual restaurants, seaside fish & chips, bars and cafes to takeaway food outlets to suit all tastes and appetites.
TROPICAL FRUIT WORLD
We visit this working farm for approximately 45 minutes to see the fruit
market with the largest variety of tropical fruits in the world, the retail shop
offering natural produce, a range of Australian natural beauty and skin care
products and unique souvenirs, as well as the scenic cafe with a mouthwatering
menu including icecreams, fruit drinks, gourmet snacks and treats.
(Guests can enter the park to view the orchards).
|16:30||RETURN TO HOTEL|
|TOUR CODE||Gold Coast with lunch: G36L / Gold Coast without lunch: G36|
|TIME||8.00am - 4.30pm|
|CENTRAL MEETING POINT||Gold Coast: Novotel Surfers Paradise (Ex Hotel Grand Chancellor)|
- Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- Fares - Shown in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. This brochure supercedes all prices previously advertised.
- Child Fares - These apply to children 3 to 14 years inclusive. Infants aged under 3 are free, unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation Fees - Any tour cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur 100% fee.
- Concession Fares - $5 off Full Day Tours valid for Pension, Seniors Card Holders and Backpackers. Students and Backpackers - $5 off Full Day Tours except theme parks and Tangalooma Island Tours.
- Credit Card Surcharges - 2%-4% card fee applicable.
- We reserve the right to substitute coaches and operators where necessary.
- Itineraries - Subject to change without notice. Limited tours operate Good Friday, Easter Monday, Anzac Day and Christmas Day. The JPT Tour Group retains the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries and days of operation. At times it may be necessary to provide alternative transport.
- Additional departure days available on most tours, subject to numbers.
- Money Back Guarantee - for claims related directly to JPT and subject to your travel agent’s policy.