A magic day out, discover this tropical island paradise only 75 minutes from Brisbane. A winning combination of crystal clear waters, white sandy beaches and untouched national park; Tangalooma on Moreton Island is a pristine wonderland waiting to be explored. You will delight as wild dolphins swim into shore at dusk for hand feeding. It is an unforgettable thrill.
TANGALOOMA DOLPHIN ADVENTURE TOUR
Treat yourself to a full day on Moreton Island. This beautiful location is a pleasant 75-minute cruise from the port of Brisbane.
GOLD COAST DEPARTURE
DEPART GOLD COAST HOTEL
DEPART BRISBANE HOTEL/TRANSIT CENTRE
|10:00||ISLAND LAUNCH DEPARTS|
TANGALOOMA ISLAND RESORT
With 80 tours and activities(40 are free) to choose from you can spend the day as an island adventurer and explore the landscape, flora and fauna as well as the Moreton Bay Marine Park’s dolphins, turtles, dugongs and tropical fish.
LUNCH (CHOOSE FROM ANY OF THE RESORT’S OPEN FOOD OUTLETS)
Board the Tangalooma 4WD and depart for the desert. Discover giant sandhills ripe for tobogganing. The energetic can grab a board, climb to the top and take the thrill ride down at high speed!
*In the event of heavy rain or strong winds customers will do a scenic island bus trip.
WILD DOLPHIN FEEDING
After a safety briefing island guests are invited to wade into the ocean beside the resort jetty to handfeed the wild dolphins at sunset. This is a magical and unforgettable experience before returning to the mainland. *Launch departs Tangalooma Resort after the last dolphin feeding activity.
RETURN BRISBANE HOTEL
RETURN GOLD COAST HOTEL
|TOUR CODE||Gold Coast: GT31 / Brisbane: BT31|
|TIME||Gold Coast: 7.30am - 9.30pm / Brisbane: 8.45am - 8.30pm|
|OPERATES||Sunday to Friday (does not operate Saturdays)|
|CENTRAL MEETING POINT||Gold Coast: Novotel Surfers Paradise (Ex Hotel Grand Chancellor)
Brisbane: Brisbane Transit Centre Roma Street
- Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- Fares - Shown in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. This brochure supercedes all prices previously advertised.
- Child Fares - These apply to children 3 to 14 years inclusive. Infants aged under 3 are free, unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation Fees - Any tour cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur 100% fee.
- Concession Fares - $5 off Full Day Tours valid for Pension, Seniors Card Holders and Backpackers. Students and Backpackers - $5 off Full Day Tours except theme parks and Tangalooma Island Tours.
- Credit Card Surcharges - 2%-4% card fee applicable.
- We reserve the right to substitute coaches and operators where necessary.
- Itineraries - Subject to change without notice. Limited tours operate Good Friday, Easter Monday, Anzac Day and Christmas Day. The JPT Tour Group retains the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries and days of operation. At times it may be necessary to provide alternative transport.
- Additional departure days available on most tours, subject to numbers.
- Money Back Guarantee - for claims related directly to JPT and subject to your travel agent’s policy.