Visit the Sunshine Coast’s world famous Australia Zoo, home of the Irwin family and legendary Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin. Enjoy a half-day experience at Australia Zoo, cuddle a koala, see a crocodile strike during the midday Wildlife Warrior show and visit the world’s busiest wildlife hospital. Our coach then journeys to The Ginger Factory for a delicious lunch plus choice of Ginger Factory Tour or Live Bee Show both with free tastings.
CRIKEY! TASTE THE SUNSHINE COAST!
Take a scenic trip to the beautiful Sunshine Coast and visit world famous Australia Zoo and family delight The Ginger Factory
GOLD COAST DEPARTURE
DEPART GOLD COAST HOTEL
DEPART BRISBANE HOTEL/TRANSIT CENTRE
ARRIVE AUSTRALIA ZOO AND ENJOY FREE TIME
|11:30||KOALA CUDDLE PHOTOS|
WILDLIFE WARRIORS SHOW
Join snakes, free-flight birds and crocs LIVE in the world-famous Crocoseum. Get your adrenalin pumping as you see a crocodile launch a strike from the water’s edge.
DEPART AUSTRALIA ZOO
ARRIVE THE GINGER FACTORY AND ENJOY FREE TIME
GINGER FACTORY TOUR OR LIVE BEE SHOW
DEPART THE GINGER FACTORY
|16:00||DEPART AUSTRALIA ZOO|
RETURN BRISBANE HOTEL
RETURN GOLD COAST HOTEL
Gold Coast: HG77 / With Package: HG77P
Brisbane: HB77 / With Package: HB77P
|TIME||Gold Coast: 7.00am - 7.00pm / Brisbane: 8.00am - 6.00pm|
|OPERATES||Monday to Saturday (does not operate Sunday)|
- Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- Fares - Shown in Australian dollars effective 1/4/2020 inclusive of GST. This brochure supercedes all prices previously advertised.
- Child Fares - These apply to children 3 to 14 years inclusive (Brisbane’s Best, Brisbane City sights morning tour, Brisbane afternoon at Lone Pine & Mt Coot-tha lookout and Theme Parks are 3 to 13 years). Infants aged under 3 are free, unless otherwise stated (Fraser Island trip full child fare).
- Cancellation Fees - Any JPT day tour cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur a 100% fee with the exception of Tangalooma Island Tours where the deadline for cancellations is 48 hours or forfeit 100%. 50% cancellation fee applies for overnight tours cancelled within 3 days of departure.
- Students and Backpackers - $5 off Full Day Tours except Theme Parks and Tangalooma Island Tours.
- Concession Fares - $5 off Full Day Tours valid for Pension, Seniors Card Holders and Backpackers.
- Credit Card Surcharges - 2%-4% card fee applicable.
- We reserve the right to substitute coaches and operators where necessary.
- Itineraries - Subject to change without notice. Limited tours operate Easter long weekend, Anzac Day and Christmas Day. JPT Tour Group reserves the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries and days of operation at short notice.
- Additional departure days available on most tours, subject to numbers.
- Money Back Guarantee - for claims related directly to JPT and subject to your travel agent's policy.