This tour takes you direct to Mt Coot-tha Lookout built in 1918. It is home to the television broadcasting hub of Queensland and is a must-do Brisbane experience offering panoramic views of the city out to Moreton Bay. Next we visit the famous XXXX Brewery for a tour and tastings. You’ll never think of beer in the same way when you’ve learned it’s colourful past, the challenges for brewers and the behind the scenes production. There’s an alehouse and bar menu too.
BRISBANE AFTERNOON MT COOT-THA & XXXX BREWERY TOUR
This afternoon tour travels through the leafy subtropical city of Brisbane to Mt Coot-tha Lookout and XXXX Brewery.
GOLD COAST DEPARTURE
|12:45||DEPART BRISBANE HOTEL/TRANSIT CENTRE|
MT COOT-THA LOOKOUT
The coach journeys to the peak at 287 metres above sea level for views of the Brisbane CBD and lush bushland around the city. The television and radio towers are erected on Mt Coot-tha and we will pass the Brisbane Botanic Gardens and Planetarium. Time to visit the sky-high cafeteria for afternoon tea or an icecream.
DEPART MT COOT-THA LOOKOUT
PARK AT SIDE OF BREWERY
XXXX BREWERY TOUR
DEPART XXXX BREWERY
|17:00||RETURN BRISBANE HOTEL|
|TOUR CODE||Brisbane: HB83|
|TIME||Brisbane: 12.45pm - 5.00pm|
|OPERATES||Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday|
|CENTRAL MEETING POINT||Brisbane: Brisbane Transit Centre Roma Street|
- Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- Fares - Shown in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. This brochure supercedes all prices previously advertised.
- Child Fares - These apply to children 3 to 13 years inclusive. Infants aged under 3 are free, unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation Fees - Any tour cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur 100% fee.
- Concession Fares - $5 off Full Day Tours valid for Pension, Seniors Card Holders and Backpackers. Students and Backpackers - $5 off Full Day Tours except theme parks and Tangalooma Island Tours.
- Credit Card Surcharges - 2%-4% card fee applicable.
- We reserve the right to substitute coaches and operators where necessary.
- Itineraries - Subject to change without notice. Limited tours operate Good Friday, Easter Monday, Anzac Day and Christmas Day. The JPT Tour Group retains the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries and days of operation. At times it may be necessary to provide alternative transport.
- Additional departure days available on most tours, subject to numbers.
- Money Back Guarantee - for claims related directly to JPT and subject to your travel agent’s policy.