BYRON AND CASTLE TOUR
Travel to the Crystal Castle, with mystic gemstones, pretty gardens, café outlet and shop plus a giant Buddha!
GOLD COAST DEPARTURE
|08:00||DEPART GOLD COAST HOTEL|
BYRON BAY LIGHTHOUSE
Standing on a bald rocky cliff, this working lighthouse marks the eastern most point of the Australian continent. Built in 1901 visitors can walk on the headland, get their bearings and spot wildlife. The lighthouse is situated 3 kilometres northeast of the township of Byron Bay.
DEPART BYRON BAY LIGHTHOUSE
ARRIVE CRYSTAL CASTLE
LUNCH AT CRYSTAL CASTLE
DEPART CRYSTAL CASTLE
ARRIVE BYRON BAY TOWN
DEPART BYRON BAY
|16:30||RETURN TO GOLD COAST HOTEL|
|TOUR CODE||Gold Coast: HG36C|
|TIME||8.00am - 4.30pm|
- Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- Fares - Shown in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. This brochure supercedes all prices previously advertised.
- Child Fares - These apply to children 3 to 14 years inclusive. Infants aged under 3 are free, unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation Fees - Any tour cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur 100% fee.
- Concession Fares - $5 off Full Day Tours valid for Pension, Seniors Card Holders and Backpackers. Students and Backpackers - $5 off Full Day Tours except theme parks and Tangalooma Island Tours.
- Credit Card Surcharges - 2%-4% card fee applicable.
- We reserve the right to substitute coaches and operators where necessary.
- Itineraries - Subject to change without notice. Limited tours operate Good Friday, Easter Monday, Anzac Day and Christmas Day. The JPT Tour Group retains the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries and days of operation. At times it may be necessary to provide alternative transport.
- Additional departure days available on most tours, subject to numbers.
- Money Back Guarantee - for claims related directly to JPT and subject to your travel agent’s policy.