For the adventurous! Board the car ferry and cruise to Fraser Island before driving in a luxury 4WD Bus for the thrilling beach-drive along the famous Fraser coastline. Enjoy your FREE Cooloola Tour while 4WDing to Fraser Island seeing incredible sights (worth $125). The world’s largest sand island is home to pristine rainforest, crystal clear streams, sensational lakes, endless stretches of sand and steep sandhills. History, nature, beaches, adventure, wildlife. Fraser is a must-see, must-do destination.
FRASER ISLAND TWO DAY TOUR
For the adventurous! Board the car ferry and cruise to Fraser Island before driving in a luxury 4WD Bus for the thrilling beach-drive along the famous Fraser coastline.
GOLD COAST DEPARTURE
|FRASER ISLAND TOUR DAY 1|
PICK-UP MANTRA ON VIEW HOTEL SURFERS PARADISE
PICK-UP BRISBANE TRANSIT CENTRE / Level 3, Bus Bay 26-30, Brisbane Transit Centre, 151 Roma Street, Queensland 4000
|COOLOOLA NATIONAL PARK TOUR|
|ARRIVE FRASER ISLAND|
|DRIVE 75 MILE BEACH, EURONG BEACH|
|YIDNEY DRIPPING ROCKS|
|MAHENO SHIP WRECK|
Bursting with natural attractions, north of Eli Creek visitors to Fraser will witness sand cliffs comprised of 72 different colours, mostly reds and yellows. The colours are caused by the leaching of oxides that coat the sand grains.
|17:00||ARRIVE AT EURONG BEACH RESORT STAY OVERNIGHT (DINNER)|
|RESTAURANT DINNER/GUIDED BEACH WALK, UNDER THE STARS/BED OR BEACH BAR|
|FRASER ISLAND TOUR DAY 2|
|08:00||DEPART EURONG RESORT|
|PILE VALLEY WALK|
CENTRAL STATIONThis is an old logging village from the days when tree felling was allowed on Fraser Island. It makes a great place for a picnic and has camping facilities.
ARRIVE LAKE BIRRABEEN
Among the cleanest lakes in the world, Fraser’s fresh water lakes are ‘perched’ on a bed of white sand and are crystal clear. Hearty hot lunch with drinks is included in this tour (see below).
|SCENIC LAKES DRIVE/75 MILE BEACH/LUNCH|
|14:00||DEPART FRASER ISLAND|
ARRIVE GOLD COAST
|TOUR CODE||Gold Coast: G512 / Brisbane: B512|
|TIME||Gold Coast: 5.45am - 5.00pm(Day1) 6.30am - 6.30pm(Day2) / Brisbane: 7.00am - 5.00pm(Day1) 6.30am - 5.30pm(Day2)
|OPERATES||Daily (15 DEC- 31 JAN ) / Monday, Wednesday and Saturday (1 FEB- 14 DEC)|
|CENTRAL MEETING POINT||
Gold Coast: Mantra on View Hotel Surfers Paradise
Brisbane: Brisbane Transit Centre / Level 3, Bus Bay 26-30
- Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- Fares - Shown in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. This brochure supercedes all prices previously advertised.
- Child Fares - These apply to children 0 to 14 years inclusive (not recommended for infants/toddlers due to off road driving).
- Cancellation Fees - Any tour cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur 100% fee.
- Concession Fares - $5 off Full Day Tours valid for Pension, Seniors Card Holders and Backpackers.Students and Backpackers - $5 off Full Day Tours except theme parks and Tangalooma Island Tours.
- Credit Card Surcharges - 2%-4% card fee applicable.
- We reserve the right to substitute coaches and operators where necessary.
- Itineraries - Subject to change without notice. Limited tours operate Good Friday, Easter Monday, Anzac Day and Christmas Day. The JPT Tour Group retains the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries and days of op eration. At times it may be necessary to provide alternative transport.
- Additional departure days available on most tours, subject to numbers.
- Money Back Guarantee - for claims related directly to JPT and subject to your travel agent’s policy.