Pull on your walking shoes, grab a water bottle and your active wear and join us for a rainforest walk at North Tamborine, visit the quaint Curtis Falls café and souvenir shops before we launch into an hour of free time at beautiful Gallery Walk. There’s no better escape than visiting our mini-Europe on the mountain.
TAMBORINE MOUNTAIN RAINFOREST WALK (HALF DAY TOUR)
Pull on your walking shoes, grab a water bottle and your active wear and join us for a rainforest walk at North Tamborine.
GOLD COAST DEPARTURE
|09:00||DEPART GOLD COAST HOTEL|
ARRIVE MOUNT TAMBORINE
This quaint mountain village in the Scenic Rim is home to unique shopping, cottage style B&Bs, cheese factories, winemakers, art and craft outlets and even a distillery.
GUIDED CURTIS FALL RAINFOREST WALK
Enjoy an enchanting walk through wet eucalypt forest beneath towering flooded gums and into cool and lush rainforest. The first view of the falls will take your breath away. Depending on the season, a raging torrent or gentle curtain of water tumbles over huge basalt columns to the pool below.
This street boasts over 70 art, craft, gift and nick-nack shops and attracts thousands of visitors every year for its rainforests, waterfalls, wineries and unforgettable Devonshire teas.
DEPART MOUNT TAMBORINE
|13:00||RETURN TO GOLD COAST HOTEL|
|TOUR CODE||Gold Coast: HG34M|
|TIME||9.00am - 1.00pm|
|OPERATES||Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday|
- Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- Fares - Shown in Australian dollars effective 1/4/2020 inclusive of GST. This brochure supercedes all prices previously advertised.
- Child Fares - These apply to children 3 to 14 years inclusive (Brisbane’s Best, Brisbane City sights morning tour, Brisbane afternoon at Lone Pine & Mt Coot-tha lookout and Theme Parks are 3 to 13 years). Infants aged under 3 are free, unless otherwise stated (Fraser Island trip full child fare).
- Cancellation Fees - Any JPT day tour cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur a 100% fee with the exception of Tangalooma Island Tours where the deadline for cancellations is 48 hours or forfeit 100%. 50% cancellation fee applies for overnight tours cancelled within 3 days of departure.
- Students and Backpackers - $5 off Full Day Tours except Theme Parks and Tangalooma Island Tours.
- Concession Fares - $5 off Full Day Tours valid for Pension, Seniors Card Holders and Backpackers.
- Credit Card Surcharges - 2%-4% card fee applicable.
- We reserve the right to substitute coaches and operators where necessary.
- Itineraries - Subject to change without notice. Limited tours operate Easter long weekend, Anzac Day and Christmas Day. JPT Tour Group reserves the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries and days of operation at short notice.
- Additional departure days available on most tours, subject to numbers.
- Money Back Guarantee - for claims related directly to JPT and subject to your travel agent's policy.