Marvel at the annual migration each June to October of humpback whales as they journey some 16,000 kilometres from Antarctica along the east coast of Australia. These acrobats of the ocean pass by Moreton Island, often with their newborn calves, creating one of the greatest spectacles of the sea. Your Whale Watch crew will explain the habits and characteristics of migrating whales and serve a light, delicious lunch on board.
TANGALOOMA WHALE WATCHING TOURS
•Whale Watching Day Cruise with Bus Transfers
•Whale Watching Day Cruise with Bus Transfers Upgrade Dolphin Viewing
•Whale Watching Day Cruise with Bus Transfers Upgrade Dolphin Feeding
GOLD COAST DEPARTURE
• Classic Whale Watching Day Cruise (Gold Coast: HG51 / Brisbane: HB51)
• Upgrade Dolphin Viewing (Gold Coast: HG71 / Brisbane: HB71)
• Upgrade Dolphin Feeding (Gold Coast: HG91 / Brisbane: HB91)
• Whale Watching Day Cruise with Bus Transfers (Gold Coast: 6.15am - 7.00pm / Brisbane: 8.45am - 6.00pm)
• Upgrade Dolphin Viewing (Gold Coast Departure: 6:15am Return: 9:30pm -10:45pm / Brisbane Departure: 8:45am Return: 8:30pm -9:45pm)
• Upgrade Dolphin Feeding (Gold Coast Departure: 6:15am Return: 9:30pm -10:45pm / Brisbane Departure: 8:45am Return: 8:30pm -9:45pm)
• Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday (26 JUN to 3 OCT ONLY) / Upgrade Dolphin Viewing & Feeding : Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- Fares - Shown in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. This brochure supercedes all prices previously advertised.
- Child Fares - These apply to children 3 to 14 years inclusive. Infants aged under 3 are free, unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation Fees - Any tour cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur 100% fee.
- Credit Card Surcharges - 2%-4% card fee applicable.
- We reserve the right to substitute coaches and operators where necessary.
- Itineraries - Subject to change without notice. Limited tours operate Good Friday, Easter Monday, Anzac Day and Christmas Day. The JPT Tour Group retains the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries and days of operation. At times it may be necessary to provide alternative transport.
- Additional departure days available on most tours, subject to numbers.
- Money Back Guarantee - for claims related directly to JPT and subject to your travel agent’s policy.