Take in the spectacular panoramic views of the Gold Coast from Tamborine Mountain, then travel onward to O’Reilly’s for the tree top canopy walk, to discover historic logging tracks and hear the epic adventures of early settlers and the heroic rescue stories of the Stinsen plane crash. Time to sample Queensland made wines and fresh local produce!
O'REILLY'S & LAMINGTON NATIONAL PARK
Travel to World Heritage Listed Lamington National Park and take in spectacular panoramic views of the famous Gold Coast from Tamborine Mountain.
GOLD COAST DEPARTURE
|TOUR CODE||Gold Coast: HG33 / Brisbane: HB33
Gold Coast with lunch: HG33L / Brisbane with lunch: HB33L
|TIME||Gold Coast: 8.45am - 5.15pm / Brisbane: 8.00am - 6.15pm|
- Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- Fares - Shown in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. This brochure supercedes all prices previously advertised.
- Child Fares - These apply to children 3 to 14 years inclusive. Infants aged under 3 are free, unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation Fees - Any tour cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur 100% fee.
- Concession Fares - $5 off Full Day Tours valid for Pension, Seniors Card Holders and Backpackers. Students and Backpackers - $5 off Full Day Tours except theme parks and Tangalooma Island Tours.
- Credit Card Surcharges - 2%-4% card fee applicable.
- We reserve the right to substitute coaches and operators where necessary.
- Itineraries - Subject to change without notice. Limited tours operate Good Friday, Easter Monday, Anzac Day and Christmas Day. The JPT Tour Group retains the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries and days of operation. At times it may be necessary to provide alternative transport.
- Additional departure days available on most tours, subject to numbers.
- Money Back Guarantee - for claims related directly to JPT and subject to your travel agent’s policy.