Gasp at the beauty of glow worms at one of the world’s most significant natural sites, Springbrook National Park. Like stars in the night sky these tiny larvae light up the dark, moist cave and create a spectacular sight. An adventurous and memorable night!
NATURAL BRIDGE GLOW WORM NIGHT TOUR
Visit the secret world of glow worms in one of the world's most significant, most accessible natural sites.
GOLD COAST DEPARTURE
|18:30*||DEPART GOLD COAST HOTEL (*Departs around 18:30 - 19:00)|
SPRINGBROOK NATIONAL PARK
Take the short walk on well-formed paths through ancient rainforest, over a gurgling stream and past giant Beech trees to the Natural Arch Cave and waterfall. "Our company owns the rare privilege of Queensland National Parks and Wildlife permits to enter the nature park after dark and view this protected colony.
GLOW WORM CAVES
The glow worms create a galaxy of light from their homes on the cave roof to attract prey. Each larvae hangs a sticky mucus thread to capture its prey and reel them in towards their tiny mouth.
“Our company owns the rare privilege of Queensland National Parks and Wildlife permits to enter the nature park after dark and view this protected colony.”
You will be issued with a small torch to help your guide spot nocturnal birds, frogs, reptiles and mammals in the night forest.
The southern hemisphere skies are famous for their proliferation of stars, many of which go unseen in the northern hemisphere. See the Milky Way and the famous Southern Cross constellation.
DEPART NATURAL BRIDGE
|21:30||RETURN TO HOTEL|
|TOUR CODE||Gold Coast: HG37|
|TIME||Gold Coast: 6.30pm* - 9.30pm *Depart around 6.30pm - 7.00pm|
|CENTRAL MEETING POINT||Gold Coast: Novotel Surfers Paradise (Ex Hotel Grand Chancellor)|
- Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- Fares - Shown in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. This brochure supercedes all prices previously advertised.
- Child Fares - These apply to children 3 to 14 years inclusive. Infants aged under 3 are free, unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation Fees - Any tour cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur 100% fee.
- Concession Fares - $5 off Full Day Tours valid for Pension, Seniors Card Holders and Backpackers.Students and Backpackers - $5 off Full Day Tours except theme parks and Tangalooma Island Tours.
- Credit Card Surcharges - 2%-4% card fee applicable.
- We reserve the right to substitute coaches and operators where necessary.
- Itineraries - Subject to change without notice. Limited tours operate Good Friday, Easter Monday, Anzac Day and Christmas Day. The JPT Tour Group retains the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries and days of operation. At times it may be necessary to provide alternative transport.
- Additional departure days available on most tours, subject to numbers.
- Money Back Guarantee - for claims related directly to JPT and subject to your travel agent’s policy.