Explore the historical sights of Brisbane. Australia’s third largest city and Queensland’s capital, with its innovative and vibrant CBD. From a trendy cafe club culture to thriving shops and 19th century sandstone buildings, enjoy a river cruise before strolling the arts and manmade beach precinct of Southbank Parklands.
Get your bearings on this full day Brisbane City Sights tour! Queensland's capital city, Brisbane is dubbed the most liveable city in Australia.
GOLD COAST DEPARTURE
DEPART GOLD COAST HOTELDEPART BRISBANE HOTEL/TRANSIT CENTRE
RIVER CRUISE WITH DEVONSHIRE TEA & COMMENTARY
Learn the secrets of the longest river in southeast Queensland which empties into Moreton Bay. History, convict stories, geography, lush vegetation and beautiful homes. A cosy, comfortable cruise.
FREE TIME AT SOUTHBANK PARKLANDS
Enjoy lunch and refreshments overlooking the river.
LONE PINE KOALA SANCTUARY
The world’s oldest and largest koala sanctuary built in 1927, see
koalas, kangaroos, Tasmanian devils, wombats, echidnas, reptiles
and the only platypus in captivity to - and a $1 million platypus
exhibit, home to two platypus. See 100 native species. FREE Wi-Fi
throughout the park.
MT COOT-THA LOOKOUT
Mt Coot-tha Lookout – for fabulous views of Brisbane CBD and Moreton Bay as well as a cafe and kiosk.
RETURN BRISBANE HOTEL
RETURN GOLD COAST HOTEL
|TOUR CODE||Gold Coast: HG84 / Brisbane: HB84|
|TIME||Gold Coast: 7.30am - 6.30pm / Brisbane: 8.45am - 5.00pm|
|OPERATES||Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday|
|CENTRAL MEETING POINT||Gold Coast: Novotel Surfers Paradise (Ex Hotel Grand Chancellor)
Brisbane: Brisbane Transit Centre Roma Street
- Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- Fares - Shown in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. This brochure supercedes all prices previously advertised.
- Child Fares - These apply to children 3 to 13 years inclusive. Infants aged under 3 are free, unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation Fees - Any tour cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur 100% fee.
- Concession Fares - $5 off Full Day Tours valid for Pension, Seniors Card Holders and Backpackers. Students and Backpackers - $5 off Full Day Tours except theme parks and Tangalooma Island Tours.
- Credit Card Surcharges - 2%-4% card fee applicable.
- We reserve the right to substitute coaches and operators where necessary.
- Itineraries - Subject to change without notice. Limited tours operate Good Friday, Easter Monday, Anzac Day and Christmas Day. The JPT Tour Group retains the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries and days of operation. At times it may be necessary to provide alternative transport.
- Additional departure days available on most tours, subject to numbers.
- Money Back Guarantee - for claims related directly to JPT and subject to your travel agent’s policy.