TANGALOOMA BEACH DAY CRUISE
Why not escape for the day? Take advantage of a relaxing 75-minute cruise across glistening Moreton Bay to spend a few hours soaking up the tropical lifestyle at Tangalooma Island Resort.
GOLD COAST DEPARTURE
DEPART GOLD COAST HOTEL
DEPART BRISBANE HOTEL/TRANSIT CENTRE
|10:00||ISLAND LAUNCH DEPARTS|
TANGALOOMA ISLAND RESORT
With 50 tours and activities to choose from you can spend the day as an island adventurer and explore the landscape, flora and fauna as well as the Moreton Bay Marine Park’s dolphins, turtles, dugongs and tropical fish.
|12:00||LUNCH (CHOOSE FROM ANY OF THE RESORT’S OPEN FOOD OUTLETS)|
OVER 50 ACTIVITIES (OWN COST, 40 ARE FREE)
From Segways to water based activities, a 4WD desert safari, tobogganing giant sand dunes or quad bike riding, snorkelling and scuba diving there are activities at an extra cost or you can choose one of the free activities. Guests on a budget can simply soak up the island sun at the beach, enjoy one of the resort swimming pools or choose from over 40 free activities including archery, tennis, squash, boule, basketball, badminton and croquet to name a few!
|16:00||DEPART TANGALOOMA ISLAND RESORT|
RETURN TO BRISBANE HOTEL
RETURN TO HOTEL GOLD COAST
Gold Coast:HG21/Brisbane: HB21
|TIME||Gold Coast: 7.30am - 6.30pm / Brisbane: 8.45am - 5.45pm|
|CENTRAL MEETING POINT||Gold Coast: Novotel Surfers Paradise (Ex Hotel Grand Chancellor)
Brisbane: Brisbane Transit Centre Roma Street
- Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- Fares - Shown in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. This brochure supercedes all prices previously advertised.
- Child Fares - These apply to children 3 to 14 years inclusive. Infants aged under 3 are free, unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation Fees - Any tour cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur 100% fee.
- Concession Fares - $5 off Full Day Tours valid for Pension, Seniors Card Holders and Backpackers.Students and Backpackers - $5 off Full Day Tours except theme parks and Tangalooma Island Tours.
- Credit Card Surcharges - 2%-4% card fee applicable.
- We reserve the right to substitute coaches and operators where necessary.
- Itineraries - Subject to change without notice. Limited tours operate Good Friday, Easter Monday, Anzac Day and Christmas Day. The JPT Tour Group retains the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries and days of operation. At times it may be necessary to provide alternative transport.
- Additional departure days available on most tours, subject to numbers.
- Money Back Guarantee - for claims related directly to JPT and subject to your travel agent’s policy.